Widow’s Mite: Coin Magnet Craft
- Small coins: Foreign ones are more fun.
- Magnets: These can be flat magnets or magnet strips.
- Glue, double-sided tape or glue dots that are suitable for both metal and paper.
- Pattern printed on thick coloured paper (one for each child)
- Cut out patterns.
- Attach magnet to back of paper with glue or other method.
- Attach coin to paper in the circular area in the middle.
- Decorate if you wish.
Note: Depending on their metal content some coins will actually stick on the magnets with no glue at all.