Try adapting an acrostic to make application to the lives of the children in your class.
This is a fun way to encourage class participation and discussion around the key words in the Scripture you are studying.
- Pencil or pen
- Read the scripture containing the lesson you have chosen and decide on the theme or thought that you would like to bring out and apply.
- Choose a key word (or words) and write the letters of the word vertically down the left side of the paper.
- Guide children in thinking of related words that begin with those letters.
Examples in the video include:
- Day 6- God Created Animals and People
- Paul’s 2nd Journey- Macedonian Vision
- Mary and Martha
- God’s Nation Divides
©2011-2021 Mission Bible Class. Permission to use for personal or ministry purposes only. Not to be resold. www.missionbibleclass.org