All of us like to hear from other teachers.
- Hearing from you encourages the rest of us and gives us ideas.
- It also reminds us that all of us face challenges and none of us are alone.
- Your hopes and dreams about sharing God’s Word with children inspire us.
Here are some ideas on some things to share:
- Say what country you are from if you are comfortable to do so.
- Describe your teaching situation (things like class size, ages of children or the room or place where you teach).
- Talk about how you have faced various challenges (what has worked and what hadn’t).
- You don’t have to mention this website but, if you use it regularly, I would love to hear how you use it.
- Tell us why you teach and what inspires you.
God Bless, Mary