Teaching Infants and Toddlers
Welcome! Most of the teaching material on this website relates to children aged three and older but the section you have now clicked on is specific to learning needs of Infants and Toddlers (ages 0-2).
You may download and use these infant and toddler lessons free of cost for your personal or church use but please do not otherwise reproduce or distribute them without direct permission from Mary Nelson at email@example.com
For more information see Mission Bible Class Copyright Conditions
- Important Introduction to Teaching This Curriculum
- Class Outline for Teaching Infants and Toddlers
- Finding My Feet_Parent Brochure and Overview
- Curriculum: God Created (6 lessons to cover 12+ weeks)
- Curriculum: God is With Me (6 lessons to cover 12+ weeks)
- Curriculum: My Friend Jesus (6 lessons to cover 12+ weeks)
Finding My Feet
Finding My Feet is the infant and toddler portion of a larger curriculum called Walkin’ the Way© and refers to the beginning of a life-long discipleship journey and walk with God. The Finding My Feet lessons are written by Mary Nelson specifically for infants and toddlers aged 0-2 and are made available free on this website.
Walkin’ the Way©
Walkin the Way© is a curriculum project led by Kayla Robinson in conjunction with Mission Bible Class and the Otumoetai Church of Christ (Tauranga, New Zealand).