Teaching Infants and Toddlers
Welcome! Most of the teaching material on this website relates to children aged three and older, but the section you have now clicked on is specific to the learning needs of Infants and Toddlers (ages 0-2 years).
- Understanding Infants and Toddlers (ages 0-2)
- Class Schedule for Infants and Toddlers
- Demonstration Video for Teaching Infants and Toddlers
You may download and use these infant and toddler lessons free of cost for your personal or church use, but please do not otherwise reproduce or distribute them without direct permission from Mary Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see Mission Bible Class Copyright Conditions
- DOWNLOAD: Introduction to Teaching This Curriculum
- DOWNLOAD: Lesson Plan Template (A4 size paper)
- DOWNLOAD: Lesson Plan Template (Letter size paper, USA)
- DOWNLOAD: Sample “Finding My Feet”_Parent Brochure and Overview
Choose One of the Themes by Clicking an Image Below
Finding My Feet
Finding My Feet is an infant and toddler curriculum that marks the beginning of a life-long discipleship journey and walk with God. The Finding My Feet lessons are written by Mary Nelson specifically for infants and toddlers aged 0-2 years and are made available free on this website.