Song Cards for Bible Class
- In this video you will learn how to make song cards so that children can choose which songs to sing in class.
- Song cards can be adapted to any story, age group or teaching situation.
- Pen or Pencil
- Tape or Blue-tac
- List of songs
- Printed song cards (if you don’t want to make your own).
- Choose songs you would like to sing in class.
- Mark off squares on a paper.
- Write song titles (or draw pictures depicting them) on the squares.
- Cut the squares out to form cards.
- Alternatively, print out song cards and cut them apart.
Various Ways to Use the Cards:
- Tape the cards to a wall or board. Children take turns choosing a card to be sung in class.
- Simply lay the cards on the table (face up) and let the children choose a song to sing.
- Lay the cards face down on a table and let the children choose a song to sing.
- Fold up the cards and place them in a basket or bowl. Children draw out a card to choose a song.
- Provide supplies and help the children make their own song cards.
Click here to listen to real teachers singing songs