Although the main part of the Mission Bible Class Ministry is accomplished through providing free online resources, I am also able to conduct a limited number of training workshops each year as time and funds permit.
A chief criteria for selecting a location or host for these events is that there is a multiplying component. This may mean a central location where teachers from a number of congregations might gather or it may be one congregation, organization or training school that has widespread influence in helping others.
The purpose of workshops is to equip local people to share God’s Word with children using methods and resources available within their own communities. A natural and sustainable approach is used instead of a dependence on printed (and sometimes foreign) materials that are sometimes created with larger or more established churches in mind.
- Workshops can be tailored to training schools, larger established congregations, small churches and groups or lectureships.
- For teachers (current or prospective), parents, church leaders, missionaries and others
- Mission Bible Class Workshops are designed to be interactive, fun and a blessing to those who attend.
A Successful Mission Bible Class Workshop Will…
- Enhance what is already being done in local churches
- Empower Christians to use local methods and resources
- Encourage both current and prospective teachers
- Equip attendees to pass the faith on to the next generation
- Introduce free online resources that can continue to be used after the workshop
- Be Encouraging and Fun!
Read the information pack below to find out if a Mission Bible Class teacher workshop is for you.