As we grapple with the world around remember to point children to God and to the promises he has given us in His Word.
- Read the verse in the morning at the breakfast table.
- Write the verse on a post-it note and stick it on the bathroom mirror.
- Print the verse and place it in the child’s backpack or lunchbox.
- Memorise the verse together. Check here for memory verse ideas.
- Provide paper and writing supplies and invite children to copy the verse and decorate it to make a poster or a card for someone.
- Encourage children to share the verse with someone else who would find it comforting.
- Read the verse together as part of your bedtime routine.
- When children hear distressing news from media or from others who are talking around them come back to the verse and discuss how God’s Word is always true no matter what happens around us.