These days, the quickest way to find good ideas for Mother’s Day gifts is to go to Pinterest online and simply type in something like “Mother’s Day gifts from kids” into the search bar along the top of the page. Once you click the search button you will find more ideas than you know what to do with!
But, even while you are preparing for others, I thought I would put together a little quiz for you, the teacher. You try to challenge the children so here is a little challenge for you. After all, children are not the only ones who like to have fun. I’ve never tried creating an online quiz before so let’s see if it works 🙂
Answers Below (Don’t Peek!)
Once you have taken the quiz you might like to use the links below to find out more about these women of the Bible. Actually, you can hover over each question and find the quick answer. Have fun!
- My son was raised by another woman.
- Both a mother and a career woman.
- A mother who laughed.
- A mother who received baby gifts from smart men.
- Manoah’s wife’s son.
- Her husband was a priest and son a prophet.
- Match-making mother-in-law.
- Mother accused of being drunk while praying.
- A prophet raised her son from the dead.
- Tricky mother with a tricky son.